Food & Drink Festival Competition
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is being run by Our Bury St Edmunds Business Improvement District, whose registered office is 2nd Floor, 2 Woolhall Street, Bury St Edmunds, IP33 1LA.
- By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and giving their permission for their entry to be used for publicity purposes.
- Entrants must be 16+ years of age or over to enter.
- The three winners will be randomly selected from all valid competition entries. Each winner will receive a £75 Bury St Edmunds town gift card.
- The winners will be notified via a direct message and the gift card will be posted to the winner once contact is made.
- The gift card or vouchers may not be exchanged for cash.
- The opening date for this competition is Sunday 29th August 2021 at 10:00 GMT.
- The closing date for this competition is Monday 30th August 2021 at 00:00 GMT. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is neccessary to enter or win.
- To enter the competition, take a photo with the Food & Drink Festival Cut Out Board that will be located by the main stage throughout the Food & Drink Festival. Share this photo in the comments of the competition post on the Our Bury St Edmunds Facebook page. This post will be pinned to the Our Bury St Edmunds Facebook page for the duration of the competition.
- This competition is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition will be directed to Our Bury St Edmunds.
- Our Bury St Edmunds reserves the right to disqualify any entry that violates the terms and conditions of the competition at their discretion.