Terms & Conditions
Food and Drink Festival Competition
- This competition is being run by Our Bury St Edmunds Business Improvement District, whose registered office is 2nd Floor, 2 Woolhall Street, Bury St Edmunds, IP33 1LA.
- Entrants must be 16+ years of age or over to enter.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and is giving their permission for their entry to be used for publicity purposes.
- The competition will be running on Instagram and Facebook simultaneously.
- One winner will be randomly selected from all competition entries. This winner will receive a £50 Bury St Edmunds gift card.
- The winner will be notified via a direct message and the gift card will either be posted or available to collect once contact is made.
- If contact is not made within 7 days, Our Bury St Edmunds has the right to withdraw the competition prize.
- The gift card or vouchers may not be exchanged for cash.
- The opening date for this competition is Thursday 4th August at 12:00 GMT.
- The closing date for this competition is Monday 8th August at 23:59 GMT. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
- To enter the competition, share a photo of a meal you’ve enjoyed at a BID resturant or Cafe in Bury St Edmunds in the comments of the competition post on Facebook. For those entering on Instagram, tag Our Bury St Edmunds (@ourburysteds) in your photo entry.
- This competition is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram (Meta).
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition will be directed to Our Bury St Edmunds.
- Our Bury St Edmunds reserves the right to disqualify any entry that violates the terms and conditions of the competition at their discretion.