Here's 'Our' pick of the best...
Moyse’s Hall, dates back to 1180, and was used as a prison and a police station before opening as a museum in 1899
St John’s is an Anglican catholic church located in St John’s Street and was built in 1841.
Built on the site of the Benedictine Abbey dedicated to St Edmund, and overlooking the Abbey Gardens
Part of Bury’s Benedictine Abbey site, this remarkable 14th century church claims to be England’s third largest parish church
2nd Floor, 2 Woolhall Street, Bury St Edmunds, IP33 1LA
email@example.com 01284 766258