Here's 'Our' pick of the best...
St John’s is an Anglican catholic church located in St John’s Street and was built in 1841.
Moyse’s Hall, dates back to 1180, and was used as a prison and a police station before opening as a museum in 1899
Part of Bury’s Benedictine Abbey site, this remarkable 14th century church claims to be England’s third largest parish church
A brand-new visitor attraction and community hub from one of Bury St. Edmund’s oldest buildings, the Guildhall.
2nd Floor, 2 Woolhall Street, Bury St Edmunds, IP33 1LA
email@example.com 01284 766258