Mad about mushrooms in Bury St Edmunds...
Are you obsessed by all things funghi? Luckily for you, autumn is here so it’s time to rediscover the noble mushroom with Carluccio’s ‘Festival of Funghi’. This year, Carluccio’s celebrates the mushroom season throughout September and October with delicious restaurant specials and delightful deli treats for you to enjoy at home.
Dive straight into funghi-themed specials at your local Carluccio’s. Dishes include mushroom bruschetta with chilli; rich mushroom risotto with truffle oil; and truffled macaroni cheese. Sip on a perfectly paired glass of Pinot Bianco or a rich Sangiovese for the ultimate mushroom experience.
Head into your local Carluccio’s to find a wide variety of delicious mushroom treats, including dried porcini, pasta, oils and rice.
· Special dried porcini (20g, £4.95) - Specially selected, dried porcini mushroom slices
· Porcini sauce (180g, £4.95) - Porcini mushroom and tomato sauce, ready to use on pappardelle pasta or polenta
· Pappardelle egg pasta (250g, £3.95) - Made with a bronze dye which gives a desirable rough finish for sauces to cling to
· Mushroom stock cubes (60g, £1.95) – A key ingredient for a flavoursome mushroom risotto
· Truffle butter (80g, £4.95) - Butter with black truffle. Delicious with pasta, rice, polenta or potatoes. Spread on small pieces of crostini toast for a special antipasto
· White truffle oil (55ml, £7.95) - Olive oil infused with white truffle, delicious on risotto (with mushrooms), pasta or grilled vegetables · Porcini oil (100ml, £4.95) – Antonio’s favourite. A delicate olive oil, flavoured with porcini mushrooms, the perfect finish for risottos and meats
· Carnaroli rice (1kg, £5.95) - This medium-grain risotto rice is grown in the Po Valley. High in starch, it can absorb liquids for a long time while remaining “al dente” and makes a rich, creamy risotto. Enjoy with dried porcini.
For more information, visit the Facebook page here.
Telephone 01284 725505
Website click here to visit
24 Auction Street, Bury St Edmunds
Opening Hours Mon-Sat 08.00-23.00 Sun 09.00-22.00