BLS English Accommodation...
Would you like to share your language and culture with others while also learning about theirs? If so, you could host for BLS English.
Our students come from all over the world and are of all ages. Whilst studying at the school, they stay with carefully selected local hosts. Staying with a host gives them an unparalleled opportunity to fully dive into a new culture and the English language. The experience is rewarding for both students and hosts alike.
For hosts, the benefits include:
- the chance to meet students from all over the world
- experiencing different cultures and traditions
- the opportunity to share your traditions and cultures
- swap culinary ideas!
- the safety of accommodating an overseas student via a reputable school, rather than accommodating lodgers or tenants
- an active, experienced and caring team of people to rely on for advice and support
- flexibility of having short or long term students to fit in with your personal situation
We are committed to the highest standards of student care and support. Students stay from as little as one week up to a year in some cases, and our accommodation team takes great care in matching suitable students and hosts.
We are currently looking for families/couples/individuals/retired/employed/unemployed people to host the students. All we ask is that you speak English, have a spare room and are willing to spend time with the students to help them progress in learning English.
Junior Students are at school Monday-Friday 09:30-18:00, but generally have activities within the School in the evenings. They will also most likely be on excursions on a Saturday. The average stay for a junior is 1-2 weeks.
Adult students either do part time or full time at the school and generally organise their own social activities. Adult students are generally here for longer periods of time ranging from one month to a year.
If you are interested or would like to learn more please contact Lucy or Gemma on 01284 765511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.