An iPad mini, a six-month membership at Bury St Edmunds Leisure Centre, shopping vouchers and a family swimming voucher are just some of the prizes up for grabs in The Women’s Tour Prize Trail, which celebrates The Women’s Tour cycle race having its finish in Bury St Edmunds on 11th May.
The Women’s Tour is the country's first international stage race for women and is supported in Suffolk by brewers Adnams. It will see the very best British riders spearheading the race; including Olympic stars Laura Trott, Joanna Rowsell and Dani King, who together won gold in the team pursuit at the London 2012 Olympics; and Lizzie Armistead, who took silver in the road race.
Chosen to host the finish of the five-day Women’s Tour on Angel Hill on Sunday May 11, highlights from Bury St Edmunds will be shown on ITV4 and it's hoped that the event will inspire people to get on their bike and help Suffolk become the UK’s Most Active County.
In light of this exciting event, Our Bury St Edmunds and Abbeycroft Leisure have teamed up with Bury St Edmunds retailers for this great competition, running from 25th April through to 12th May (inclusive); which provides a chance to get fit by walking (or cycling) around the town and doing some shopping.
The trail involves visiting 10 town centre businesses to find photos of 10 of the professional teams taking part. To enter, just visit the form below and note down the team name featured in the picture in store on the answer sheet.
Post your answer sheet or pop it into the reception at Bury St Edmunds Leisure Centre, Beetons Way, Bury St Edmunds IP33 3TT or Our Bury St Edmunds at 90 Guildhall Street, Bury St Edmunds, IP33 1PR. The closing date for entries is 12th May 2014.
Terms and conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize trail
2. Winners will be drawn at random from all eligible and correct entries
3. This prize draw is open to members of the public, with the exception of employees of Our Bury St Edmunds and Abbeycroft Leisure, their families and anyone else connected with this promotion.
4. Entries must be received by 5pm on 12 May 2014. The Promoter accept no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach us by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
5. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
6. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winner will be notified via email, telephone or post. The winner must claim their prize within 14 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
8. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
9. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
10. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. The Promoter is Our Bury St Edmunds.
12. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England.