Looking for an Attraction?
Here's 'Our' pick of the best...
Formed in 2003, Bury St Edmunds Town Council comprises 17 Councillors to represent the nine wards of the town. Within this websi
Built on the site of the Benedictine Abbey dedicated to St Edmund, and overlooking the Abbey Gardens
Part of Bury’s Benedictine Abbey site, this remarkable 14th century church claims to be England’s third largest parish church
St John’s is an Anglican catholic church located in St John’s Street and was built in 1841.