Looking for an Attraction?
Here's 'Our' pick of the best...
Moyse’s Hall, dates back to 1180, and was used as a prison and a police station before opening as a museum in 1899
St John’s is an Anglican catholic church located in St John’s Street and was built in 1841.
Part of Bury’s Benedictine Abbey site, this remarkable 14th century church claims to be England’s third largest parish church
Held on Wednesdays and Saturdays in the town’s Cornhill and Buttermarket areas