Looking for an Attraction?
Here's 'Our' pick of the best...
Held on Wednesdays and Saturdays in the town’s Cornhill and Buttermarket areas
St John’s is an Anglican catholic church located in St John’s Street and was built in 1841.
Part of Bury’s Benedictine Abbey site, this remarkable 14th century church claims to be England’s third largest parish church
A brand-new visitor attraction and community hub from one of Bury St. Edmund’s oldest buildings, the Guildhall.