Looking for an Attraction?
Here's 'Our' pick of the best...
Part of Bury’s Benedictine Abbey site, this remarkable 14th century church claims to be England’s third largest parish church
Formed in 2003, Bury St Edmunds Town Council comprises 17 Councillors to represent the nine wards of the town. Within this websi
Moyse’s Hall, dates back to 1180, and was used as a prison and a police station before opening as a museum in 1899
St John’s is an Anglican catholic church located in St John’s Street and was built in 1841.