Looking for an Attraction?
Here's 'Our' pick of the best...
St John’s is an Anglican catholic church located in St John’s Street and was built in 1841.
Built on the site of the Benedictine Abbey dedicated to St Edmund, and overlooking the Abbey Gardens
Part of Bury’s Benedictine Abbey site, this remarkable 14th century church claims to be England’s third largest parish church
The Abbey Gardens, located in the historic centre of Bury St Edmunds, is an award-winning floral garden and ancient setting.