Looking for an Attraction?
Here's 'Our' pick of the best...
Built on the site of the Benedictine Abbey dedicated to St Edmund, and overlooking the Abbey Gardens
St John’s is an Anglican catholic church located in St John’s Street and was built in 1841.
A brand-new visitor attraction and community hub from one of Bury St. Edmund’s oldest buildings, the Guildhall.
Moyse’s Hall, dates back to 1180, and was used as a prison and a police station before opening as a museum in 1899