Looking for an Attraction?
Here's 'Our' pick of the best...
Held on Wednesdays and Saturdays in the town’s Cornhill and Buttermarket areas
St John’s is an Anglican catholic church located in St John’s Street and was built in 1841.
Moyse’s Hall, dates back to 1180, and was used as a prison and a police station before opening as a museum in 1899
Built on the site of the Benedictine Abbey dedicated to St Edmund, and overlooking the Abbey Gardens