Looking for an Attraction?
Here's 'Our' pick of the best...
Moyse’s Hall, dates back to 1180, and was used as a prison and a police station before opening as a museum in 1899
Built on the site of the Benedictine Abbey dedicated to St Edmund, and overlooking the Abbey Gardens
Formed in 2003, Bury St Edmunds Town Council comprises 17 Councillors to represent the nine wards of the town. Within this websi
Part of Bury’s Benedictine Abbey site, this remarkable 14th century church claims to be England’s third largest parish church