Looking for an Attraction?
Here's 'Our' pick of the best...
St John’s is an Anglican catholic church located in St John’s Street and was built in 1841.
Formed in 2003, Bury St Edmunds Town Council comprises 17 Councillors to represent the nine wards of the town. Within this websi
Held on Wednesdays and Saturdays in the town’s Cornhill and Buttermarket areas
Built on the site of the Benedictine Abbey dedicated to St Edmund, and overlooking the Abbey Gardens