Looking for an Attraction?
Here's 'Our' pick of the best...
Built on the site of the Benedictine Abbey dedicated to St Edmund, and overlooking the Abbey Gardens
St John’s is an Anglican catholic church located in St John’s Street and was built in 1841.
Part of Bury’s Benedictine Abbey site, this remarkable 14th century church claims to be England’s third largest parish church
Held on Wednesdays and Saturdays in the town’s Cornhill and Buttermarket areas