Looking for an Attraction?
Here's 'Our' pick of the best...
Part of Bury’s Benedictine Abbey site, this remarkable 14th century church claims to be England’s third largest parish church
Moyse’s Hall, dates back to 1180, and was used as a prison and a police station before opening as a museum in 1899
Built on the site of the Benedictine Abbey dedicated to St Edmund, and overlooking the Abbey Gardens
Held on Wednesdays and Saturdays in the town’s Cornhill and Buttermarket areas