Looking for an Attraction?
Here's 'Our' pick of the best...
A brand-new visitor attraction and community hub from one of Bury St. Edmund’s oldest buildings, the Guildhall.
St John’s is an Anglican catholic church located in St John’s Street and was built in 1841.
Held on Wednesdays and Saturdays in the town’s Cornhill and Buttermarket areas
Built on the site of the Benedictine Abbey dedicated to St Edmund, and overlooking the Abbey Gardens