SupervisorThe Wine Cellar
We’re looking for a Supervisor to join our team here at The Wine Cellar.
Someone who is committed to the business to provide our guests with consistently high levels of service. Offering varied wines from around the world this position would be great for someone who is looking to make their first steps in the wine industry or someone who wants to explore a career in Hospitality. We have proudly won 3 awards in our first 14 months of trading and boast the East of England’s biggest wine list by the glass. With an ever evolving menu and hosting a wide range of events alongside growing our offering no two days are the same!
- Only open 4.5 days a week guarantees you 2 consecutive days off with an additional day as we aim to operate a 4 day working week.
- We want to provide somewhere fun and enjoyable to work. Where you get to know our guests and build relationships with them.
- We are also looking for an all round professional team member who will assist with things property wide.
- You will be working directly with our founder and owner to obtain an insight into the industry on a daily basis.
- You will be a trusted member of a close knit team and become a member of The Wine Cellar family.
- Wine knowledge is preferable but not essential to the role as on the job training will be provided.
If you like wine & talking to guests, entertaining and hosting – please get in touch. Who knows where this venture will take you.
This position is available for a immediate start. With flexible working we are open to discussions on full or part time employment basis and salary/hourly pay can will be discussed depending on experience.
On top of basic earnings tips are paid at an average of £10,000 gross per annum. This is based on the tips received and does change month on month for a full time role. Part time would be calculated accordingly.
Other jobsFind More
Business Support – RegulatoryWest Suffolk Council
The Regulatory services include solar energy, climate change and sustainability; environmental protection of drinking water and air quality, contamina...