Director of MusicSt Edmundsbury Cathedral
We are looking for Director of Music at St Edmundsbury Cathedral. The Director of Music will lead the music department and oversee musical life at the Cathedral as well as playing an important part in daily worship. They will work with colleagues across the organisation, as well as the wider cathedral community, to ensure the delivery of all liturgical music.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has passion for musical excellence that is both accessible and inspiring.
- Has excellent communication and social skills, both oral and written.
- Understands and will model a culture of mutual respect towards all who work and volunteer at the Cathedral.
- Is calm under pressure and the ability to remain positive in order to achieve a sense of enjoyment even when things are difficult.
- Is able to tackle difficult issues in a collaborative, constructive way.
- Is able to work collegially, with a willingness to take responsibility and make decisions.
- Is tactful, diplomatic, confidential; discreet but determined and firm when necessary.
- Is organised and self-disciplined with a flexible approach to hours worked.
Once completed applications should be sent to: email@example.com
Other jobsFind More
Business Support – RegulatoryWest Suffolk Council
The Regulatory services include solar energy, climate change and sustainability; environmental protection of drinking water and air quality, contamina...