Offers of the month
Posted on Tuesday, 3rd November, 2015
Every week we feature a range of fantastic offers and treats for you to enjoy in our beautiful market town. Our offers come from a range of restaurants in Bury St Edmunds, shops and hotels in the town and this month, we’ve picked the top offers of the month to enjoy.
- With the Bury St Edmunds Wolf Trail taking place until 20th November, kids can enjoy a free lunch when taking part in the Trail. The Angel Hotel is offering free lunch for children when an adult’s lunch is purchased. You might even find a wolf inside the restaurant too!
- At Benson Blakes, you can enjoy an offer every day of the week! On Tuesday, it’s Taco Tuesdays where you can enjoy tacos for only £1.50 and two margaritas for just £8. On Wednesday, it’s all about burgers. You can enjoy one burger and a side and get the second burger and side for free. And finally, between Sunday and 6pm on Friday, you can get 25% of your entire food bill by showing a voucher from their Facebook page here.
- If you have a student card, you can enjoy a range of discounts across Bury St Edmunds shopping venues including 20% off at Fat Face and jewellery store, TC2. And you can enjoy student offers in Nando’s, Bay Tree Cafe and many more restaurants. Click here to find out more.
- Sundays are for resting so why not treat yourself to 50% off your food bill at Orissa between 12am and 10pm.
- We haven’t just got offers for shopping and eating, Jacobs Allen Chartered Accountants are currently offering a free consultation on your tax affairs, including advice on completion of your Tax Return. Find out more here.
To enjoy these offers on a regular basis, simply sign up to our offers page here and take advantage of a fantastic range of discounts across shops, hotels, professional services and restaurants in Bury St Edmunds.