Here's 'Our' pick of the best...
Held on Wednesdays and Saturdays in the town’s Cornhill and Buttermarket areas
Built on the site of the Benedictine Abbey dedicated to St Edmund, and overlooking the Abbey Gardens
Part of Bury’s Benedictine Abbey site, this remarkable 14th century church claims to be England’s third largest parish church
St John’s is an Anglican catholic church located in St John’s Street and was built in 1841.
New Customer offer only. Offer can only be used once per person. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer excludes clearance products.
2nd Floor, 2 Woolhall Street, Bury St Edmunds, IP33 1LA
firstname.lastname@example.org 01284 766258